Saturday, April 25, 2009

When I first posted this it didn't have a title, Now It Does

Everyone seems to be talking about yesterday, so instead I'm gonna talk about the Restoration Period.

Ha Ha...

Yea right.

English sucks.

My inner things still hurt, how can a branch hold 150 pounds just fine, then break with 120?

Does that even make any sense?

Our luck is terrific.

Trying to stop biting your nails after a few years of doing it is ridiculously hard.

Already, I've had to pull my hand out of my mouth twice while writing this.

Three times.

Oh, and Carrie, remember that day in band, when I agreed with Brooke.

Man, are we good...if I knew exactly what an I told you so face was, I would put it at the bottom of this post.

But alas, I don't.

Sad day.

We should really work on Chief's gift today.

Anybody agree?

8P

1 comment:

byondaverage said...

You said, "Just wait, let it happen, trust me." :D

Thanks for the "told you so" face. :D