Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December?

Where did you come from?

I'm happy you're here, and I hope January takes a long time to get here.

That would be A-OK with me.

I have a really big headache right now.

It's no fun.

I think a nap would help, but I don't feel like being up at 4 in the morning.

I have no motivation to do anything.

I just wanna go home.

Thanksgiving Break has that effect on people.

I wish the stuff I did and said made more sense to other people.

Stop playing Paramore Pandora, I've already heard two songs in a row by them, time to move on.

Thank you.

Oh, I need to get some of Ross's music.

Hey!

Idea for a Christmas present.

Really expensive and outrageous cause I have a perfectly good one, but...

Zune HD.

Yea, sounds fantastical to me.

That'd be super groovy with me.

14 days.

Just 2 weeks, or better yet...1,141,680 seconds.

I've counted to that high of a number once, well I only made it to like a hundred thousand, but that's close right?

;)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I almost got the new Zune.. but then realized that I really don't need it.. the biggest memory is 32G and the Zune I have now is 120.. I want it though.

And I wish it was Christmas break too, Ross and I were talking about that today.

Rhendricks said...

Too bad I'm never going to give you any of my music! ;-)