Thursday, February 5, 2009

So Sad

All I can do is laugh and wonder.

How can people have their head so far up their ass that they can't see what's around them.

I'd really like to hear his side of the story.

Seems like a gigantic episode of clusterfuck. That's right a whole episode.

I don't understand where she gets off, thinking that she needs to be in the middle of all of this.

I just don't understand.

I'm extremely dissapointed in people.

All of them, except a select few.

The rest of you are all sad, pitiful fools who don't know the way up.

You claim to know you are right.

No one can do that, not even I can.

But, I'm pretty damn sure I know this one.

So very, very sad.

:'(

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm pretty sure I love you.

Not in the romantic/creepy way.

But in the "I'm really glad you're my friend" way.

Because yes. That's all. Yes.

And I'm sure we're going to be laughing about this soon. Because if you take a step back and look at it, it is pretty gosh darned funny.