Monday, April 26, 2010

Follow Up

Took me a while to get back with what the first movement sounds like.

And while listening to the song, I realized I have to retract that statement as a whole.

I have no idea what movie the first movement sounds like, it's kinda weird...reminds me of like an army marching.

Second movement is kinda like a night on the town in France in like the 1800's...or what I assume one must've been like.

Kinda drunken feeling, like you've been partying, and you are stumbling around.

In the middle of this one there is a moment that happens and you can feel the energy change like you are getting to see the hero for the first time.

Reminds me of 101 Dalmatians, or Lady and the Tramp.

Third movement is eerie. Kinda like the main melody only twisted...very Alice in Wonderland to me.

The fourth movement is where the fun happens.

Think, the evil tide is rolling in while all of the good guys are partying and enjoying themselves.

Instead of Kiss the Girls, it's more like Under the Sea meets the songs in Lord of the Rings where you are with the Orcs.

Then, there is the epic fight scene, and apparently either the good guys defeat the bad or they join sides, cause the real party is the end.

It's so fun.

But you should really come.

Oh btw...I get to drive home that night after the concert so whoopidoo!

More incentive for you to come, could have a fun ride of joy and sleepiness!

8/

No comments: