Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And just like that

You get to me.

Doesn't even make a little sense.

I don't really know what it is, but just a look and I'm done for.

Lame.

Or not lame.

I haven't decided yet.

Hi.

I tried, but nothing came out.

No voice makes for a dull conversationalist.

So I'm glad that our friends haven't totally chosen sides.

It's a very idiotic fight.

He says she says.

It's not my business so please don't involve me.

I saw that coming a mile away.

I do believe it is time to at least begin prentending we aren't in highschool anymore.

No?

Just me?

Doubt it.

Grow up and talk to each other.

The worst that could happen is you'll understand how you feel.

I just don't get it.

Get it.

I love you my darling farewell.

My dear Br...ielle.

Or at least that's how the song goes.

Hm... Did I just write that?

Yep.

Gulp.

8o

No comments: