Thursday, August 5, 2010

This Week

What more needs to be said?

This week is just spectacular.

Except for a minor speed bump or two it has all been fantastic.

On speed bumps...wrong impressions suck.

That is my bad.

Anywho.

I just tallied up how much I've practiced in these three days and it's around 9 hours.

Incredible.

I never really realized that practicing can actually be truly enjoyable.

I know I love to play, but practicing always has all of these negative connotations.

Always seems more like a have to kind of thing instead of want to.

But up here...it's like practicing is THE thing to do.

The best kind of peer pressure.

So what if my mock audition didn't go very well?

I know why, and I know what to do to fix the next one.

I love Denver so much, it's just gorgeous.

I'd get a picture of the mountains over the city, but I don't have a camera with the capabilities to do so.

Darn.

I'm excited for DCI now...all this brass stuff has really gotten me in the mood.

Woot!

I miss things.

This thing, that thing, nights and days.

They'll be here again.

Just remember, A Little Opera Goes A Long Way.

=D

1 comment:

Rhendricks said...

I actually looked for a "Like" button...