Friday, September 3, 2010

I feel a Restatement coming On

You could be happy.

I...um...know you are.

You give what you take.

Eh...may have been right.

That is completely not my decision though.

Lovin' the playlist I created.

'Cept the Jaymay.

Can't take that.

Oh well.

Did you know that if you act at least partially gay, or perhaps not interested intimately, around girls they seem to like you so much more.

It's all about trust and not worrying.

I'm digging campus life this year.

So many more friendly people.

Everyone stops by and sits to chat, or watch a movie with us.

It's nice.

Also, I find it weird that I don't really want to come home anymore.

I have no reason to.

Well that's not completely true, I do get free laundry.

Ah, there it goes.

Just that little twinge and I've got you.

BOINK!

Annnnnnd done.

Done?

I've got no fucking clue.

I cain't get no...satisfaction.

I have more thoughts on unrelated issues.

So I'm thinking of being a music theory major.

Well much less thinking, and more actually becoming a music theory major.

That's cool.

I think life will be fun for me.

Maybe not always financially secure, but still so, so, so much fun.

Regardless, irregardless?

I'm losing my grip, do I actually care to hang on?

Give me a reason.

These awkward sentences doing anything for you?

No?

Well...

I don't know what to tell you, nor do I think I'd be given the chance.

Hard to get an audience these days.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

You don't get it, you don't get it.

But I don't either...

damn.

:"

No comments: