Sunday, September 19, 2010

Subject Association

So...

Have you ever taken something and associated it with another unrelated thing?

ie: Listening to Dental Care makes me think of new Kansas/44 overpass and Braum's, driving home, warm days, and ignorance.

I hate this feeling, one of thinking of good times old times, bad times old times.

Had a dream about her the other night.

Kind of a good dream, kind of not.

Don't really remember a whole heckuvalot about it, but I do remember seeing her.

Reaching out, feeling fear, sadness.

Trying to give reassurance that everything will be alright even though I've got no idea if it will or not.

What happens when a boy who's very confused and doesn't know what to do meets a girl with the same feelings?

A lot.

All of the things I say flow so much better when I'm about to fall asleep and I just happen to think them up.

I like Sky Sailing, I only associate it with calm and joy.

{8)

No comments: