Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Reason

Well, that title isn't right.

More like reasons.

Clingy, deceptive, backstabbing, awkward, way different behind closed doors, and annoying.

You act so differently in person, then say mean things behind backs, that's probably the main one.

You try to move in when everyone knows what's going to happen. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Hate me if you want to, I could really not care any less.

I can find other people.

I already know I'm a jerk, so telling people after you read this that I'm a jerk won't do you any good.

I miss you already, and what, it's been like two days.

College is going to suck then.

Well, almost.

All-State is very tiring, three hour rehersals blow.

Waking up at 6:45 to play for an hour and then have a three hour break doesn't make any sense.

But, I'd do it everyday of my life.

Back to the beginning again, sorry.

Fake, Fake, Fake.

Maybe you and Icky should hook up...

Oh God! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little there.

That makes my stomach all jubbly.

*sigh*

Beatles...

I wanna hold your ha-a-and.

/0

(more yawning)

2 comments:

Karasyn said...

wow.
I honestly dont know who in the world you are talking about.
hope it isn't me.
I know that I can be hyper and loud at times and probably really annoying too.
and for that I'm sorry.
oh yeah, thanks for letting me come over with Brooke and melissa last fridaynight.
it was fun.
: )

Brookely90 said...

It's not you Karasyn. =D I am so bored without you here chris. Good thing you are coming back Saturday.