Saturday, January 31, 2009

Waiting...

Seems to be the theme for this week.

I just have to keep waiting for rehersal after rehersal.

I love them, but they are too long, and half the time I'm waiting for my turn to play because it's always another section that needs work.

Then, in between them, it's all boring waiting, sleeping, doing nothing.

There is a convention here with exhibits you can go see. Like music stuff, but they all suck, and the only french horns they have here are middle school ones that are terrible.

Argh!

Not much time left now...it's 12:11 so...like 5 hrs. Hopefully less.

The concert is in a couple hours, that should be fun. I love our music.

I wish you guys could come to this, dadgum competitions. With their getting in the way.

I'm happy you like Brooke so much.

Me too.

;)

1 comment:

byondaverage said...

*gasp* you like Brooke?!?? i knew it. lol ;)