Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boredom

From this state comes many different realizations.

Such as, songs can be simple, and extremely complex at the same time.

Or, even the most interesting video game gets very bland after a long time.

The people who play soccer are a lot better at than most people think. Seriously, like almost every pass they make is way harder than any time I've ever kicked a ball.

Dances with Wolves reminds me of that one Tom Hanks where he's stuck on that island...hold on I'm looking it up...Cast Away. Except for it's a different actor who is alone for most of the movie.

I forget his name.

I really thought I'd get more texts, in a way I'm really happy I didn't, or I guess haven't.

I hope that I'm as good as you all make me out to be.

Playing the piano is very calming, I just wish I could sing so that my voice wouldn't ruin what I'm playing.

It seems like most comedy just points out things in life that we fail to notice. Everyday events are actually extremely hilarious, we just fail to realize it. So in essence, a comedian is nothing more than a person who is more observant than the rest of us. Well and a good story teller.

I'm very interested in this purple violet story I've heard about.

I'd better get used to this.

Yes, it's a riddle.

Get over it.

Why did people get so interested in why chickens are crossing roads? What I want to know is why the heck are so many chickens just running around cities?

I've never seen a chicken just roaming around.

Well, Tim Allen is turning into a dog, and back into a man on my television screen, and it has me completely interested so, looks like I'm just gonna have to watch it.

:0

1 comment:

Brittany said...

getting used to it... now