Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sorry

I figured I should go ahead and apologize so when you read the rest of this, you'll already know that I did.

So I went and saw Harry Potter with my mother today.

I liked it, I can see how some people wouldn't.

It did follow the book, but as with all movies about books it couldn't do everything, and for some reason people just can't wrap their minds around that fact.

They did change a few things, leave some out, but overall I thought it was very well done.

I thought the acting in this one seemed to be better than the others, I actually saw them as characters.

Well, ok...

See I told you I apologized for a reason, I'm gonna see it with you Saturday, maybe for you that's today, or we already did.

So be happy...

...even though my mom gave me a retarded curfew for the last month of summer of 11...

...what a bombshell...

..also, I'm not joking.

>/

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Ouch..
I'm sorry to hear that