Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm So Tired...

...of these friggin' dogs!

...of hurting!

...of...did I mention the stupid idiot dogs!

All they do is...the dirty.

All the time, it's so fucking annoying.

Neither one of them listens.

Koby used to, but now he just doesn't.

It's so retarded.

The fact that I've pulled my groin only makes everything else worse, pain is not a good thing to add to any bad situation.

All day I've been using a heating pad, or sitting in my hottub, and still it hurts.

What the heck am I gonna have to do?

It's frustrating.

I can't even go anywhere.

Ugh! Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Part of me hopes you don't come over, I'm just gonna be a downer.

You don't need that.

The other part of me wants to see you really badly.

Guess we'll see how the night plays out.

Mostly I just want you to sleep at nights.

It really upsets me when you can't get to sleep, and I just fall right to sleep leaving you hanging there with an unanswered question, or something like that.

I'm so sorry.

Here's to hoping you can sleep tonight, and every other night as well.

:O

No comments: