Sunday, August 23, 2009

Really a New Beginning

It all goes down tomorrow.

I start with theory, then wind ensamble, then auditions, then keyboarding.

You guys can probably imagine how happy I am that I don't have to deal with crappy classes that have nothing to do with what I want to do.

I am so excited to start, but still a little nervous...I won't lie.

I might just be able to come back this weekend.

Oh, and by the way KC is like BBQ capital of Missouri, I think everyday there is a planned event where BBQ is the food being served.

It's ridiculous.

Good thing I love pulled pork, that's where it's at.

Alright, let's get this road on the show!

I can hardly wait...to see you...go to school...see you...yea, see you.

=D

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'll be home this weekend too, I'm coming to the first football game.