Sunday, August 9, 2009

What Lies Beneath

If you didn't say it, sometimes it would be impossible to tell.

I can't say how incredibly awesome finals was/is/will always be.

I don't know how many times I've said it, but repetition doesn't make it any less true...best headache I've had ever.

Car rides are fun when the people with you are fun.

I was soo close to making that one, it would've hit Corey square in the face, but hey...it still would've gone in.

I'm happy there isn't a Madison Street in Springfield, well that I see ever, because I'm really tired of looking for it.

I still find it really ironic that the main drag we were on was basically Campbell, then as we went into the city it turned into Kearney.

Just proves how much Indiana likes Missouri.

The only bad part is that, now that I'm home, it seems like I'm going to be leaving again tomorrow for KC.

I would've liked the trip home to take longer, because when I get back here, all the stress and worry that I was able to get rid of while in Indy has all just flooded back.

It was a terrific escape, you all should come next year, I can hear that Holiday Inn Express calling our name.

:0

No comments: