Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Lonely Night

So it seems everyone is out watching Twilight, and well obviously I'm not.

I suppose I'll pass the time, this very boring time, writing. There doesn't seem to be anything better to do.

What the heck is up with Twilight anyway?

It seems very clichè, the story line that is. Not me sitting at home alone.

I mean seriously doesn't every vampire story eventually boil down to a girl, whose human, and a guy, whose not, and then some fighting, some love...and eventually the girl wanting to become undead to be with the guy forever.

Aww...how sweet.

But really, that's like every vampire story ever written. Well, except for Blade, but what can you expect from Wesley Snipes?

Not much.

So I sit here, listening to The Proclaimers because Family Guy got the song stuck in my head. Man I really am lacking in a life.

Psh. Who cares, perhaps having no life is closer to having a life than hanging out with people who hate you just so you can pretend you actually have a life.

Sound like anyone in particular?

Moving on.

I think at this point I'm just writing to take up time. Which is ironic since I always complain about not having enough of it.

And I don't usually.

Seriously only 17 years.

How can some people be so lucky to have to put up with their parents for most of their lives.

I suppose at least my father was always there. It could've been a lot worse. And I'm sorry to all of you who do have it that way.

If you need someone to talk to about it.

Really, I understand.

I should go to sleep. What a statement.

It's all right there in those five little words. What I should do and what I want to do seem to always be two very different things. Why does the pain of always choosing what I should do have to be so deep.

Maybe all the sacrifice will be worth it in the end.

I really do want to though. But I can't do that.

I'm sorry if that destroys Your hopes for that. But, if I don't get where I promised my father I would my life will not be worth living at all.

So I can't.

Maybe it'll all work out in the end.

And I'll be able to say as Michael Bublè is so effectively putting it...

Come fly with me let's fly, fly away.

L

2 comments:

Brittany said...

For the record... I wasn't out watching Twilight

hornextraordinare said...

lol...but tonite, yes you were. point proven.