Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving???

So I sit here, after finishing a wicked fun Nancy Drew session (yay for us not cheating by the way), and I just realized that Thanksgiving is upon us.

I can't believe that.

How can time pass so quickly without anyone noticing.

BAM!

And then it's here. How depressing.

So, I guess since it is the spirit of the holiday I might as well list what I'm thankful for...

1. Friends- you make life worth living

2. Breathing- sometimes it's all I know I can control

3. Talents- I've been given lots of abilities (don't think I didn't notice) and I don't know why. It doesn't really seem that fair.

4. And the most important I might add. That my father isn't here anymore. He's probably having a hell of a lot more fun than any of us can hope to have. It only seems to get worse.

So here's to hoping you're having a good time, you ole fart.

;)

No comments: