Wednesday, June 17, 2009

'Big Change'

Oh yea, I love doing all the chores.

And feeding all the animals, even the ones that aren't mine.

It's a good thing I use both the pool and hottub, cause I'm the only that cleans those too.

I feed myself, take care of my things, and now all of theirs too.

Fun, fun.

So much, friggin' fun.

I don't think I'm gonna do those thank you letters...maybe I will...hm...

I don't really see a use for them.

Maybe as a conformation that I got their money, but how could I not have gotten it?

Hm...I don't know.

I'm just feeling like I'm getting the short straw everytime around here.

Yea, I got a new computer, because of my brother, yea I'm going to college, because of my hard work, and yet I still get to do all the bullshit I used to even though there is somebody else living here who is perfectly capable of doing something.

When I'm gone, I can tell this place will fall even farther apart.

It's not like it's that bad, but I'm the one that does the chores, and housework.

UGH!!

Still wish KC wasn't sooo far away.

:/

No comments: