Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i just want to see You

And now we've taken so many steps backwards.

Before you knew about that, you thought you were all I needed.

And that is still true.

Why do you suddenly think you need to be different, when last week you didn't.

I'm the same person I was before you saw that, nothing has changed.

All you have to do is the same thing you did for quite a while.

How can I possibly talk you in to believing this?

I know you don't think you'll ever live up to what I want you to be, but the reality of the situation is that you were.

But now you seem reclusive, like you don't want to be near me, because you think you aren't good enough for me.

Well, dearie, that is the most incorrect thought you've had since we started dating.

Just be Brooke.

Please?

:'(

No comments: