Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just the Right Amount of Awkward

Are you mine? Are you mine?

Cause I stay here all the time,

Watchin' tele, drinkin' wine.

I'm already lonely.

That had better get worked out fast.

Oh hey...good news though.

I don't think I woke anyone when I came home, so that's good.

I would feel bad, I'd probably still stay out, but I 'd feel bad if they got up.

For some reason I really love how laptop keyboards feel when you type, it's like they are a lot more responsive, or move faster or something.

I dunno, I just like them.

Ugh. I realized this morning that I have three mosquito bites on my shoulder.

They are extremely annoying.

I hate mosquito bites...in fact everyone hates mosquito bites.

It's like, not only are you going to steal some blood, that my body painstakingly made, from other cells, but then you are gonna make my skin swell up with red bumps, and on top of that make it all itchy.

Of course it's the famale mosquito that does this.

Wait...what is that supposed to mean...

Hm...who knows?

:s

not me

2 comments:

Brookely90 said...

You are such a weirdo. I love it though. And yes this better get fixed fast or I will be one angry chica and nobody wants to see that. I did however finish my painting. You will have to see my masterpiece.

AfricanMK said...

I like Laptop keyboards too! Like the way they feel when you type.