Monday, June 15, 2009

I Watch All Kinds of Sports

Wow, soccer is actually extremely exciting.

WOO-HOO!!!!

Landon Donovan just scored against Italy.

Basically this match is like a 4 vs. a 14, USA being the 14.

And they are doing fantastic!

Holy cow, everyone may give soccer crap, but it is awesome.

Oh my goodness, this guy just about got a bicycle kick directly to the face.

You know the flipping kick thing.

Woulda hurt like hell.

Ah...we almost scored again, and it would've been like 2 minutes apart.

So close.

More of you guys should watch soccer, even when there aren't any goals, there is always so much action.

The crowd is annoying, cause it's sounded like there is a swarm of bees just engulfing the stadium...it's how many blowhorn there are in this place.

Good golly that would be annoying!

Oh man, the Italians just keep making mistakes.

Oh, this is a good game.

There is this guy on the American team, Jozy Altidore, he's only 19 years old.

Like that Freddy Adu character, I didn't really think about them being my age and playing soccer in South Africa professionally.

That's insane.

I wish I was that good at playing horn, man that would be cool.

Well, anywho...my lunch is ready so I'm gonna go eat now.

If you read this in the next like hour, you should definently watch the game, it's on espn.

I know you won't but still...it's awesome.

:)

No comments: