Friday, June 12, 2009

Lights Will Guide You Home, and I Will Try to Fix You

Things have already changed so much.

Argh!

I don't want to be here very much.

I guess I'll have to show my face every once in a while.

But seriously, if any of you are willing, I would love to hang out.

And yes Rusty, I know your house will always be open to me.

And yes, I will probably be taking way more advantage of that now.

Oh hey...You, Me, and Dupree has a very little played Coldplay song in it.

That was unexpected.

I'm still scared.

:/

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Chris.. just call and be like, "Hey, I'm outside your house... wanna unlock the door?"

and I'll go.. "well... it's 5am.. and I was asleep... but sure. Wanna play Wii?"

Brookely90 said...

Read this after I said I didn't want to do anything. Yay let's go to sleep under the over passes.

hornextraordinare said...

can do

byondaverage said...

Confetti Cups are always here, just 3 doors down with an Xbox and a bunch of movies.

And if I'm not home...Brooke knows how to get in, confetti cups are in the freezer in the garage. ;) Save some for me.