Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Off

What the heck. Where has life gone. And does that mean that it actually goes anywhere, does that make sense. I mean if my life is traveling somewhere does that mean that I'm just along for the ride. In which case, am I holding on tight enough?

I think not.

What a downer, to be at the top of your class and still know that your not even half done. Why? Why should I, or anyone for that matter, be so obsessed with getting what we want that we forget to live?

This is fun, kind of freeing. Thank You. it's capitalized on purpose.

Writing is so much easier if you don't have a goal in mind. Just typing in itself is good. I could just be writing words, like fragguger or benihana. This is when I realize that english class really does blow (cause sucking is a physical impossiblity). What was I even talking about.

Am I really this random? Why does the song I'm listening to end with 10 seconds of silence, that's annoying. Oh, well I guess its "tasteful," to somebody.

Sorry to anyone who reads this, its kind of punishment, if only you were here it'd make sense.

How I wish You were here.

H

No comments: