Friday, October 24, 2008

Tonight

So debatebly we had our best show tonite. Yay us, but then why couldn't we have practiced better this week. I mean really...that's the best that we can rehearse? How pathetic.

And yet still, there's the hope that we can sweep, well if our drum majors could portray emotion...nah, that's asking way too much.

that last sentence was gigantic. it took two lines for it.

Then suicide. Which sounds really awkward, unless you know what I'm talking about. Then it's awesome. Tonight, it was indeed awesome. Damn slides, and their inability to lock.

Again, sorry Micah, I dropped the ball, or I guess slide, on that one.

Cullen's house...kinda boring, until we all strapped on some controllers and started playing with his Wii. Mario and Sonic Olympics is wicked fun. Except if you try to play it alone, then it's just sad. I wish I could make rainbows come out of my javeline.

I guess I did gain a small victory in the trampoline...ah good times. If only they didn't end so quickly.

J

No comments: